Terms of Sale
Numisma reserves admission rights to its auctions, by its subscribers and/or guests.
- The lots will be sold at the place of sale and in the condition in which they are found. No complaints will be accepted after auction.
- The buyer may be asked to lay down a deposit of not less than 30% of the amount of his buying price.
- Should any doubts arise as to who is the highest bidder at the moment of sale, the lot in question will be put up for sale again.
- We reserve the right to auction one or more lots together or separately.
- Numisma will receive orders to buy and will be responsible for them during the auction.
- Items bought should be paid for and collected within 48 hours of the auction.
- On the importance of the auction are subject to a Commission of 15% and on the VAT at the legal rate.
- For bidspirit.com buyers will be charged a 1% addicional fee.
- No fee is charged to the buyer for lots purchased through bidinside.com.
Numisma will be pleased to supply information about the lots to be auctíoned but calls your attention to terms of clause n.1.
The shipment cost and insurance of the coins will be charged to the buyer.